Quantcast
Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine? - Page 287 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Voters
363. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

265 73.00%
  • No

59 16.25%
  • Undecided

39 10.74%
Page 287 of 365 FirstFirst ... 277 286 287 288 297 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 7282

Thread: Who is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jumpin' Jamboree doesn't get triggered unless you hope he gets hit by a bus. At least we know where the line is.
    Bus would be way too quick an out for Jennie’s Jewels.

I was thinking a nice low blow from a miata or something.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Name:  Screenshot_20210920-212942_Instagram.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  273.1 KB

You guys who wouldn't let unvax in your house should be mad at the Gov't. How come they are allowed to let unvaxed in? Have they betrayed you?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Do you know how expensive a bus is to operate or repair? ? Very inefficient. How about hit by a lifted dodge that's been auctioned off after the obese owner has become deceased due to "for sure not covid"?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Come on Jaborge S. Washington, at least post something that makes sense for someone older than 7….thy have faith in thee

RE: 2 posts back that won’t quote from my phone
    Last edited by NoSup4U; 09-20-2021 at 09:40 PM.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Quote Originally Posted by jabjab View Post
    You do know vaccinated people can carry covid, right? Cause if you knew that then you're saying that it's ok to come with covid...
    No shit sherlock. Re-read my post. I was answering your question.

If the vaccinated have covid and infect unvaccinated. Then statistically the unvax have a higher chance of going to ICU vs a vaccinated person. The unvaccinated also probably have elders who are also most likely unvaccinated too. So if we test everyone, it helps not infecting the unvaxxed person. Its not a right or wrong answer. I was answering your question with a sensible answer that would at least find a middle ground.

Re-read my ship analogy I posted earlier. That might make more sense.

I must add. We are fortunate to live in a country with a first class healthcare system that is free. We have all the knowledge of mankind in a device in the palm of our hands. We also have a western education which teaches us critical thinking and decipher bullshit in most cases. Yet you choose to put yourself in a situation that can remove you from the gene pool..? At this point I am starting to wonder... If a person chooses not to get vaccinated and dies of Covid. Should they receive a Darwin award..?

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger55 View Post
    No shit sherlock. Re-read my post. I was answering your question.

If the vaccinated have covid and infect unvaccinated. Then statistically the unvax have a higher chance of going to ICU vs a vaccinated person. The unvaccinated also probably have elders who are also most likely unvaccinated too. So if we test everyone, it helps not infecting the unvaxxed person. Its not a right or wrong answer. I was answering your question with a sensible answer that would at least find a middle ground.

Re-read my ship analogy I posted earlier. That might make more sense.

I must add. We are fortunate to live in a country with a first class healthcare system that is free. We have all the knowledge of mankind in a device in the palm of our hands. We also have a western education which teaches us critical thinking and decipher bullshit in most cases. Yet you choose to put yourself in a situation that can remove you from the gene pool..? At this point I am starting to wonder... If a person chooses not to get vaccinated and dies of Covid. Should they receive a Darwin award..?
    Health care is actually not "free"do and you know how taxes work? You sound pretty upset, do you need some more of that vaccine? Perhaps a side effect... Go get checked up by a doctor. I'm serious.

My Ride
    '16 F150 Lariat, 17 Shelby GT350, '21 Explorer ST

Last edited by ShermanEF9; 09-20-2021 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Changed my mind

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    Do you know how expensive a bus is to operate or repair? ? Very inefficient. How about hit by a lifted dodge that's been auctioned off after the obese owner has become deceased due to "for sure not covid"?
    Will a lifted dodge even hit anyone? 2FNFAST doesn't even need to duck to clear the diff.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Health care is actually not "free"do and you know how taxes work? You sound pretty upset, do you need some more of that vaccine? Perhaps a side effect... Go get checked up by a doctor. I'm serious.
    The Darwin Award jab hit a nerve eh?

You are right healthcare is not free. I don't think any reasonable person in good standing would put themselves in a situation that costs society thousands of dollars. Not just in healthcare but economic costs.
    Last edited by tonytiger55; 09-20-2021 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Grammar. Missed a word.

The Darwin Award jab hit a nerve eh?

You are right healthcare is not free. I don't think any reasonable person in good standing put themselves in a situation that costs society thousands of dollars not just in healthcare but economic costs.
    Actually, no nerve at all tbh. It was the not the unvaccinated that cost health care or the economy. The government did a horrible job in managing the out break. There was a time where there was no vaccine and small businesses went out of business. Was that the unvaxed? Nope... Gov't is just good at pointing the finger at unvaxed and all of you believe it.

My Ride
    2021 Zonda CRV

Actually, no nerve at all tbh. It was the not the unvaccinated that cost health care or the economy. The government did a horrible job in managing the out break. There was a time where there was no vaccine and small businesses went out of business. Was that the unvaxed? Nope... Gov't is just good at pointing the finger at unvaxed and all of you believe it.
    So are you denying the unvaccinated are not having a effect on ICU numbers...?

So are you denying the unvaccinated are not having a effect on ICU numbers...?
    Not every unvaxed person is in the ICU tho... They say the majority of the people in the icu is unvaxed but they do not tell you age, health conditions and if they have underlying issues.

20 percent of the people in ICU are fully vaccinated as well. But I believe that this number is most likely unhealthy people to begin with.

My Ride
    ute

they do not tell you age, health conditions and if they have underlying issues.
    Yes they do.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Margaret's Facebook post says otherwise
    Ultracrepidarian

8 percent of the people in ICU are fully vaccinated as well.
    Fixed that for ya jibroni…I got ya bro

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Not every unvaxed person is in the ICU tho... They say the majority of the people in the icu is unvaxed but they do not tell you age, health conditions and if they have underlying issues.

20 percent of the people in ICU are fully vaccinated as well. But I believe that this number is most likely unhealthy people to begin with.
    They literally do show that. The unvaccinated are across the age ranges while the fully vaccinated are almost entirely the elderly with already weakened immune system and almost entirely with health conditions.

Edit: Link for anyone that wants. AB interactive page -> vaccine outcomes

https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-1...ccine-outcomes

Name:  ab.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  113.2 KB
    Last edited by pheoxs; 09-20-2021 at 11:49 PM.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I know why everyone replies to JizzJockey. It is because he represents all the uneducated folks out there who get their info from FB, not intelligent enough to comprehend legitimate articles, and learnt math from the likes of Mar.

We think that if there is even a slightest chance to talk some sense into him that there will be some relief on the state of humanity. But I admit we are at a worse state now than when he first opened his pie hole.

Give it up guys. Let him fester in his own filth.

Project Veritas: Federal HHS Whistleblower Reveals Federal Government Hiding Vaccine Side Effects Data

-Whistle blower from the Federal Health and Human Services Department (HHS) exposed how the Federal Government is covering up Reports of adverse side effects from the Covid-19 Vacine

-Jodi O'Mally, , a Registered Nurse and HHS insider secretly recorded conversations with her colleagues at HHS about their concerns with the vaxx

Her Conversation with ER Doc:

Dr. Gonzales: “The problem in here is that they are not doing the studies. People that had [COVID] and the people that have been vaccinated — they’re not doing any antibody testing.”

O’Malley: “Nope.”

Dr. Gonzales: “Everybody is quiet with that. Why?”

O’Malley: “Now, you got this guy in Room Four who got his second dose of the [COVID] vaccine on Tuesday and has been short of breath. Okay? Now his BNP is elevated. D diver elevated, ALT, all his liver enzymes are elevated. His PTPTINR is elevated.”

Dr. Gonzales: “He’s probably got myocarditis!”

O’Malley: “Yes!”

Dr. Gonzales: “All this is bullshit. Now probably myocarditis due to the vaccine.”

O’Malley: “Right.”

Dr. Gonzales: “But now, they [government] are not going to blame the vaccine.”

O’Malley: “Well and you know what — but he has an obligation to report that doesn’t he? It happened right — what is it — sixty days after if you see anything?”

Dr. Gonzales: “They have got to.”

O’Malley: “But how many are reporting?”

Dr. Gonzales: “They are not reporting.”

O’Malley: “Right!”

Dr. Gonzales: “Because they want to shove it under the mat.”

She also spoke with another registered nurse,, Deanna Paris at HHS to compare what they have witnessed related to the vaxx side effects:

Paris: “It’s a shame they [government] are not treating people [with COVID] like they’re supposed to, like they should. I think they want people to die.”

O’Malley: “How many have you seen that have gotten vaccinated here?”

Paris: “That got sick from the side effects? A lot.”

O’Malley: “A lot!”

Paris: “Have you seen it too?”

O’Malley: “Yeah, and I’m like, who’s writing the VAERS reports?”

Paris: “Nobody because it takes over a half hour to write the damn thing.”

Another conversation with a HHS Pharmacist about losing their job if they were to prescribe HCQ and Ivermectin, even though the medication have shown to be effective and there being no adverse reaction

-Already Censored off Instagram and Facebook... Up on Youtube..for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Disoblige View Post
    I know why everyone replies to JizzJockey. It is because he represents all the uneducated folks out there who get their info from FB, not intelligent enough to comprehend legitimate articles, and learnt math from the likes of Mar.

We think that if there is even a slightest chance to talk some sense into him that there will be some relief on the state of humanity. But I admit we are at a worse state now than when he first opened his pie hole.

Give it up guys. Let him fester in his own filth.
    You're just angry that you are grasping for straws to get your freedom back. You don't even know my actual education level but typical behaviour of someone that gets told to take something to comply for scraps in return.

Name:  Screenshot_20210921-073453_Chrome.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  153.1 KB

The rake comment is golden, who sent me that? Lol

Try some meditation or something. Don't be so angry.

Page 287 of 365 FirstFirst ... 277 286 287 288 297 ... LastLast