Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 26 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

My Ride
    ute

Israel has proposed a two state solutions on many occasions.

Rejected by the Palestinians outright every time with no attempt to negotiate.

If the basis of all the terrorist rallies i mean palestine rallies included a call to get rid of hamas I'm not sure there'd be much of an issue.

Instead free Palestine comes with murder the jews and then 1000 other things Israel must do. It's quite the media spin being seen.

Imagine the proud boys went on a March across the United States celebrating the mass murder that happened at the Charleston church.

Instead we have many nations telling Israel what they need to do when it should be directed at hamas.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the basis of all the terrorist rallies i mean palestine rallies included a call to get rid of hamas I'm not sure there'd be much of an issue.
    Afghanistan and the Taliban have entered the chat.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    ute

Instead free Palestine comes with murder the jews and then 1000 other things Israel must do. It's quite the media spin being seen.

Imagine the proud boys went on a March across the United States celebrating the mass murder that happened at the Charleston church.

Instead we have many nations telling Israel what they need to do when it should be directed at hamas.
    If you were to poll the Palestinians (or pretty much any middle eastern Muslim), their answers we be...they're either a little bit anti-Semitic or a lot anti-Semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by SportEL View Post
    What does Free Palestine even mean? Are they saying Israel should not exist, and all Jews should leave the area of Israel immediately. Meaning every single area including where their Temple Mount was? Are they advocating for the extermination of all Jews in the Area from the river to the sea as per Hama's charter, as per the "perfect" Muhammad's prescribed command to kill all Jews?

Or does it mean that they should be given their own state? That's what we hear from the UN. Is this about a territorial dispute? Israel has already offered Palestine a State of it's own, 5 separate times.

1. After the Ottoman Empire fell to the British after WW1, the British empire took control of most of the Middle East in 1915. In 1936, the Arabs revolted against them and the Jews. There was a Peel Commission formed to see why there was a revolt. It was determined that the Arabs and Jews wanted to govern the same land and the British's answer was to offer the disputed area in favor of the Arabs, 80% Arabs/20% Jews. The Jews accepted. The Arabs rejected and resumed their violent revolt.

2. In 1947, the British asked the UN for a solution. The UN voted to create two states. The Jews accepted, and the Arabs rejected it. 5 Islamic states attacked and failed. The land set aside by the UN by the Arab State, the West Bank and East Jerusalem was occupied not by Israel but but Jordan. Israel went onto Nation building.

3. In 1967, the Arabs with Jordan and Syria again wanted to destroy the Jewish State. The Six Day War was won by Israel. Jerusalem and the West Bank and the area known as the Gaza Strip were now Israel's. The Government were split between returning the West Bank to Jordan and the Gaza Strip to Egypt in exchange for peace and the other half wanted to return it to the Arabs who now called themselves "Palestinians" so that they could build their own State there. A few months later the Arab League Summit met, and they said No Peace, No Recognition, No Negotiations with Israel.

4. In 2000 Israel's PM Ehud Barak met with PLO Yasser Arafat to create a 2 State Plan. They were offered all of Gaza, 94% of the West Bank with East Jerusalem as its Capital, and Arafat said No to everything. They did instead launch Suicide bombings that killed 1000 Israelis though. Such is the "Religion of Peace".

5. In 2008, Israel's PM Ehud Olmert offered more to the above including additional land. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said you guessed it, NO.

In between offers 4 & 5, Israel had left Gaza in 2005. However, instead of developing the territory, they turned it to a Jihadist base launching thousands of rockets into Israel. Surprise Surprise, same thing they've done for years including the 3000 so rockets they launched on Oct 7th.

All Israel has done is provide Solutions for 2 States. It is clearly evident that the "Palestinians" don't want Peace. Free Palestine? It's like they didn't think War has consequences. There are no Do-overs in War. Oops, I guess we should have accepted the offers. And now crap we have even less and less land originally offered each time we wage war. Can we Do-over??? They're acting like sore losers and perpetual victims because they lost wars that they started. Yet now even their Islamic neighbors who tried to destroy Israel aren't even taking the "Palestinians" in. Zero. None.

It's clear there can never be One State. And the "Palestinians" don't even want two States. They want all of what they lost back. They want everything even though that area was occupied by all people's of the 3 religions. They want it all back even though they started and lost wars. More importantly this is all based on Islam. The Jews aren't supposed to live. The last hour according to them won't come until all the Jews are dead. Free Palestine is actually a rally cry to Genocide all the Jews in Israel. They certainly killed a lot on Oct 7th in the most brutal and horrific ways. Such is the "Religion of Peace".
    Though this may be a bit of a slanted paradigm... I would say 'Accurate'.

Many of us have Muslim friends... lebs that came during the 70's/80's, Bonsians in the 90s, then the influx of immigration since... Also many of us have Jewish friends. I can tell you that as most of us are typically blind to color, and IN FACT in my diverse group of friends, they get along, I can say unequovically that when it comes to polictics and theology, the 'HATE' and animocities burns deep...

Unfortunately I don't see conessions truly made on either sides... if its a 2 party state, there will be and has been an aparthide. The other? - death to 'Jews' as the narritive has been since father Abraham blessed Isaac instead of Ishmail.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Most of the Arab world is in demonstration/riot mode, mostly because they have nothing better to do, and are essentially calling for the extermination of Israel. The Arabs don't have a good track record fighting Israel in recent history, I would be careful what you wish for.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    Al Jazeera has already acknowledged the hospital parking lot blast was a rocket failure, our PM, not so much.

Trudeau not ready to accept U.S. finding that Palestinian militants' rocket was behind Gaza hospital blast
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...gaza-1.7001656

What a fucking joke this government is, canada is an embarrassment.

Attachment 116136

Totally looks like a bomb dropped from a fighter or drone.
    i like aljazeera
    been following them
    good pov or at least different
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Might have to dig a little deeper at this year's B'nai Brith dinner.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    i like aljazeera
    been following them
    good pov or at least different
    Yea, I used to watch them a lot in the Middle East. They'll show real footage from events (i.e. dead bodies, blood, guts, sick kids, poverty, etc.) - it's shocking at first because we're so used to "cleansed" media in North America but it's a good reminder of what reality actually is. Not our little gated community bubbles with curated news that attracts views while appeasing advertisers.

It's a Qatari National Station so they do have an agenda, particularly in the Middle East, but overall I'd rate it as more accurate than most Western Media for general news who all seem to regurgitate the exact same story from the exact same sources. I'd hesitate to rely on it for reporting on Israel/Palestine though, given their obvious bias.

Media Bias Fact Check:
    Analysis / Bias

In review, Al Jazeera reports news with minimally loaded wording in their headlines and articles such as this: UN approves team to monitor ceasefire in Yemen’s port city, and Erdogan delays Syria operation, welcomes US troop withdrawal. Both of these articles are properly sourced from credible news agencies. When reporting USA news, there is minimal bias in reporting such as this: Pentagon chief Mattis quits, cites policy differences with Trump. In general, straight news reporting has a minimal bias; however, as a state-funded news agency, Al Jazeera is typically not critical of Qatar.
    Al Jazeera also has an opinion page that exhibits significant bias against Israel. In this article, the author uses highly negative emotional words as evidenced by this quote: “Europe is increasingly sharing Israel’s racist approach to border security and adopting its deadly technologies.” This article, however, is properly sourced from credible media outlets. Another article, “How many more ways can Israel sentence Palestinians to death?” also uses loaded language that is negative toward Israel. Further, the opinion page does not favor US President Donald Trump through this article: ‘Barbed wire-plus‘: Borders know no love. In general, opinion pieces are routinely biased against Israel and right-wing ideologies.

In 2017, Al Jazeera aired an investigative report of Britain’s Israel lobby. Following the airing, Ofcom (the UK government-approved regulatory and competition authority) received complaints from many pro-Israeli British activists, including one former Israeli embassy employee. They were accused of anti-Semitism, bias, unfair editing, and infringement of privacy, which was later cleared by Ofcom, who said the piece was not anti-semitic and was, in fact, investigative journalism. Later, a US version of the documentary called “Lobby” was not aired due to pressure from US Legislators pushing for Al Jazeera to register as a foreign entity and therefore labeling its journalists as ‘spies.’ Further, Saudi Arabia and three other Arab nations demanded Qatar to shut down Al-Jazeera. Al Jazeera rebuts the accusations here.
    Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Al Jazeera Left-Center biased, based on story selection that slightly favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to failed fact checks that were not corrected and misleading extreme editorial bias that favors Qatar. (5/15/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 10/13/2023)
    Last edited by davidI; 10-21-2023 at 03:48 AM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Aljazz is an excellent news source to counteract what we normally see in North America.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Israel has proposed a two state solutions on many occasions.

Rejected by the Palestinians outright every time with no attempt to negotiate.

This is a lie that's repeated over and over and no matter how many times you repeat it, it will simply be factually incorrect.

By stating this lie, you're justifying the ongoing apartheid, occupation and genocide i.e. the continuation of the terrorism of the state of Israel.

But I'll simplify this so that you can hear to someone who actually has more merit than both of us and is part of negotiations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHz5386_2U

"I've met several times with Hamas leadership, I think they're willing to accept Israel to exist peacefully within the '67 borders or some modifications of those borders" and then he goes onto say "Netanyahu has now decided, unequivocally, to move a one state solution which every one of his predecessor in prime minister ship have condemned as disaster for Israel."

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Apparently we have found the sportEL of the Middle East.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ragu View Post
    This is a lie that's repeated over and over and no matter how many times you repeat it, it will simply be factually incorrect.

By stating this lie, you're justifying the ongoing apartheid, occupation and genocide i.e. the continuation of the terrorism of the state of Israel.

But I'll simplify this so that you can hear to someone who actually has more merit than both of us and is part of negotiations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHz5386_2U

"I've met several times with Hamas leadership, I think they're willing to accept Israel to exist peacefully within the '67 borders or some modifications of those borders" and then he goes onto say "Netanyahu has now decided, unequivocally, to move a one state solution which every one of his predecessor in prime minister ship have condemned as disaster for Israel."
    wrong

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Al Jazeera has already acknowledged the hospital parking lot blast was a rocket failure, our PM, not so much.

Trudeau not ready to accept U.S. finding that Palestinian militants' rocket was behind Gaza hospital blast
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...gaza-1.7001656

What a fucking joke this government is, canada is an embarrassment.

Attachment 116136

Totally looks like a bomb dropped from a fighter or drone.
    You can keep buying the propoganda on your TV to justify this ongoing genocide and 75yr long occupation filled with extermination of Muslims and rape of their women.

You referenced Al-Jazeera so lets use that to draw a timeline.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...ital-explosion

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/...ital-explosion

1. Natenyahu tweets this just before the hospital attack. This isn't the most vile/ racist tweet from a states office?
    "This is a struggle between the children of the light and the children of the darkness, between humanity and the law of jungle"

2. Hananya Naftali, a digital aide to Natenyahu posts: “Israeli Air Force struck a Hamas terrorist base inside a hospital in Gaza,”. Post was immediately deleted.
    3. IDF puts up a video suggesting it was an "enemy rocket" with video proof. This was proof checked by NY post and pointed out that the video was recorded 40 minutes after the hospital attack. Video was deleted from IDF's post.
    4. Shortly after, Naftali (#2 above) puts up a new post: “As the [Israeli army] does not bomb hospitals, I assumed Israel was targeting one of the Hamas bases in Gaza,”
    5. Israeli PM office states that they do not target hospitals. WHO points out that there had been 51 attacks on health facilities. The Israeli military itself had issued evacuation orders last week from 22 hospitals treating more than 2,000 patients.
    6. IDF releases a recording showing Hamas officials talk about misfired rockets. Earshot said that a forensic sound analysis revealed that the audio was recorded on two separate channels, and then edited together, disqualifying it from being a credible source of evidence. In its analysis of the audio, Channel 4 said it had found the callÂ’s credibility questionable due to the syntax used, accent and tone of voice.
    7. IDF claims the rocket was fired from South West. The conclusions of two analyses published on Friday express serious doubt in that narrative – and found that the projectile that hit the hospital was fired from the direction of Israel.
    7. In a news conference, IDF gets called out for lying in past, and response is: Hagari admitted that the military had lied before, but that now was different.

This nature of hospital/ church attacks are usually associated with terrorist organizations, say ISIS, but here we see IDF carry out similar tactics. This is not collateral damage that we are used to from 20 years of US wars on Muslim lands. Look at the tweet of Natenyahu and tell me that does not remind you of holocaust?

Lol.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

It was the second point 7 that really got me over the line
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by ragu View Post
    You can keep buying the propoganda on your TV to justify this ongoing genocide and 75yr long occupation filled with extermination of Muslims and rape of their women.
    Is that why there are so many kids in gaza? Although I don't think it's the Israelis that are doing the raping..... There are too many muslims in the middle east for the jew to exterminate, that would just be impossible. Exterminating the jews though, arabs would love it.

My Ride
    15,000 red line

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    It was the second point 7 that really got me over the line
    Correct. Killing of Palestinian children/ men/ women is a state sponsored activity. It has been for 75yrs, starting with the first Nakba that killed 15k Palestinians or in the last 12yrs where 96% of dead are Palestinians.

Or, one can actually visit the place and within a few minutes the realization will settle in.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that why there are so many kids in gaza? Although I don't think it's the Israelis that are doing the raping..... There are too many muslims in the middle east for the jew to exterminate, that would just be impossible. Exterminating the jews though, arabs would love it.
    Really, isnt that what Hitler said once too? You only have to look at the map one glance and know the answer. Israel will get away with it as much as you let it
    Last edited by ragu; 10-21-2023 at 11:15 AM.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Israel is a tiny strip of land in a large Arab world.

Ragu are you walking in the terrorist rallies that are happening? Are you a hamas supporter? Of all your rants I see nothing condemning hamas or the murders they caused.

Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast