Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 20 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ragu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Decades ago Israel exterminated half the Palestinian population and took over 80% of the land. The ideology of this state hasn't changed as it continued as an apartheid state which Nelson Mandela openly spoke against, but I guess you know more than him and overlooked all facts. If you ever visit, you will see how the state takes over land, installs settlers harasses average Palestinian through its military - it is also the least safe place for journalists as they are often shot.

So, the way Isreal is operating today goes way way before Hamas ever came to be.

Today, Baptist Hospital was bombed killing 500 children, women, medical staff... but of course you will believe IDF.

Keep believing what you believe, because that's exactly people like you would have done when residential schools or slavery was in place.

This is genocide, nothing else.
    Apartheid?

They gave Gaza back to the Palestinians almost 20 years ago. The people of the "religion of peace" keep fucking it up. Which is entirely predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by ragu View Post
    Decades ago Israel exterminated half the Palestinian population and took over 80% of the land. The ideology of this state hasn't changed as it continued as an apartheid state which Nelson Mandela openly spoke against, but I guess you know more than him and overlooked all facts. If you ever visit, you will see how the state takes over land, installs settlers harasses average Palestinian through its military - it is also the least safe place for journalists as they are often shot.

So, the way Isreal is operating today goes way way before Hamas ever came to be.

Today, Baptist Hospital was bombed killing 500 children, women, medical staff... but of course you will believe IDF.

Keep believing what you believe, because that's exactly people like you would have done when residential schools or slavery was in place.

This is genocide, nothing else.
    Israel has done nothing but defend itself from tribal losers inciting violence and hatred against a group of people who want to be left the fuck alone.
    This latest conflict is further proof of that.
    Targeting non combatants and murdering kids?
    The entire arab world has essentially turned its back on Palestine as well for decades.
    Why isn't Egypt opening the Rafah gates to allow Palestinians to flee en masse into Egypt?

Simple answer, there are a significant amount of Islamic Extremists within Palestine, and they are nearly impossible to identify. see: Hamas

I've actually spent more time than I care to admit reading and learning about the history of Israel v.s the Arab world since the start of this latest bout.
    Its quite fascinating.

The hospital bobing was sad as hell, and whether it was bombed by the IDF or Hamas (or other terrorist cells within) will be determined.
    What is a known fact is Hamas is a bunch of piss ass weasels that hide behind women and children and then use the deaths of the innocents as an excuse/ motivation to invoke further violence.
    They are animals, nothing more. There is no reasoning with an animal.

You should probably look up the meaning of the word genocide.
    If this was genocide the Gaza Strip would have been completely obliterated within the first 24 hours.
    Instead the IDF is giving the citizens time to flee conflict zones.
    Did you know its in the Hamas charter to wipe the Jews from the earth? That is genocide.

Once again, this is Israel v.s Hamas, not Israel v.s Palestine.

Also, you brought up the topic of residential schools to an indigenous person with living family members who attended residential schools, so if you want, "a person like me" can own you on that topic as well.
    Last edited by vengie; 10-18-2023 at 07:44 AM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Imagine trying to claim an ounce of credibility while simultaneously spouting that Israel killed half the Palestinian population

Derp
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    Your a terrorist sympathizer? Fuck you loser. They are responsible for the hospital bombing.
    Complete nonsense from the first paragraph forward.

You realize that Israel posted multiple videos showing that Hamas fired the rocket, mistakenly (or maybe intentionally knowing how their MO) hitting their own hospital, and that it's backed up by other nations ISR in the region? Right, they all must be lying for the evil Zionists and their cause!

edit - oops, it didn't quote the paragraph from Ragu with your response, my post is (obviously I hope) directed at Ragu, not you Gwill.
    Last edited by Gman.45; 10-17-2023 at 10:49 PM.

My Ride
    79 Country Squire 95 Deville 09 Jeep JK

Quote Originally Posted by jutes View Post
    You give the arabs nukes Israel would cease to exist. It’s pretty simple who’s on the right side of the moral compass. Israel could destroy the Middle East ten times over. Why don’t they?
    Israel has always said that they will not be the first to use nuclear weapons.
    But use one nuke against Israel and there will be Jerichos flying.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    Your a terrorist sympathizer? Fuck you loser. They are responsible for the hospital bombing.
    No need to be like that
    We only know what the media tells us
    We can all agree this shit is all fked
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    M5 Competition

Christopher Hitchens says it best

What is disgusting to me is the immediate narrative change from the Brutal Deliberate Massacre of innocent Civilians to a Rally Cry to "Free Palestine" and "The Day of Rage".

Piggybacking off the heinous terrorism and trying to make an "Occupation" as worse as the deliberate tragedy that happened in Israel.

The Chants of "From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be Free" goes on as if the ones crying out have no idea what they are saying, or maybe they do! This is a clear mantra to exterminate all the Jews from the Jordan River to the Sea. Where are all the Cries to denounce Hamas for what they did? Where are all the cries to denounce the 3000 rockets rained down upon Israel at the end of a holiday where everyone was just living life, celebrating and unaware? Is not everyone a human being regardless?

We see the festival goers who were all out in the open like sitting ducks trapped either way by trying to escape in their cars when there were Hamas just on the sides and ends blocking the way. It is sad to hear of their plight. And of Shani Louk who is seen on video on the back of a truck lifeless and topless in her underwear with a bloody wound in her head and her legs distorted in unnatural positions, while they cheer and parade her around like a trophy while being spat on. I shudder to think what they did to first violate her. Then we have the lady seen taken out of a rear of the Jeep into the side with her pant bottoms bloodied, obvious that she had been violently raped. It's disgusting that humans do this sort of things.

Even Worse off is the Terrorist groups who broke into multiple Jewish communities, Kibbutz, and had all the time to terrorize, torture, kill and rape women, children, babies, and men. Burning them alive at times when they had no way to get to them. These are non-military civilians. These are not people at Military installations. And we have the evidence from manuals taken from these terrorists that they had every intent to torture and kidnap civilians, target women and children. Can people be more depraved? These are humans right, not robots?? Every person has a mom, daughter, sister.

Why is there no rallies to free the hostages to arrange a ceasefire to end the bombings in Gaza? Why are no "Free Palestine" rallies seriously talking about that??? Too much time to yell out Genocidal Chants? I shudder to think what all these evil, deprived men are doing to these hostages. Torture, rape. The Horrific atrocities that these men who act worse off than animals can do done in seclusion...

But we can look to the roots of the Islamic hate of the Jews that actually did not originate with the Nazis with the Palestinians off to finish the job Hitler Started.

It goes back to their "prophet" Muhammad, who made the proclamation that Judgment Day will not come until the Muslims Fight the Jews.

The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’
    - Sahih Bukhari 2926

This is quoted in the Jihadist playbook of Hamas following the "perfect" words of their "Prophet". If you don't know the root cause, now you know. And so what are we going to do about it? Are going to say these are Radicals, or are we going to say that they are following the authentic Hadith where they are just practicing what Muhammad said. Prescribing Murder. We should be saying that Hamas is the problem, but at the core, Islam is the problem.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Totally looks like a bomb dropped from an aircraft and not a rocket…..

https://twitter.com/nrg8000/status/1...yypPWGOhHnLHLw

If that was a 500,1000 or 2000lb bomb, there would be a huge crater and those cars would be obliterated. Also, doubt 500 people would be anywhere near a parking lot.

Fake news to stir up the idiots, including our own government.

My Ride
    Trucks

Pretty lousy Israeli bomb can’t even break cobblestone in a bombed out Hospital parking lot.

My Ride
    4x4

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2431631.html

I mean yeah, the rocket breaking in two with two explosions from the parts totally seems like a bomb from an aircraft coming from the other direction.

Do we even discuss the “They shot it coming from the cemetery behind the al-Ma’amadani hospital.”

I mean you'd of course argue launching rockets from a cemetery behind a hospital isn't using the hospital as human shields too right?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Name:  82z8z7.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  68.6 KB

No, but seriously, you have to realize that minimizing civilian casualties is not a benefit to Hamas. Dead babies are a benefit. Martyrs motivate fighters.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Meanwhile the Egyptian President suggests all Gaza refuges relocate to the Israeli desert.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-...1997c2de73c764

“If we allow Palestinians to cross in large numbers potentially there could be terrorist operations against Israel and Israel can strike back,” El-Sisi added.
    I thought they are just innocent, peace-loving families.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

It sounds like a lot is still unverified publically other than the Israelis saying 'we have footage' and now the Pentagon telling Biden 'it wasn't Israel'. Even the reported death toll is inconsistent. The field journalist here appears to be presenting a pretty fair and honest view of the current situation.

Last edited by msommers; 10-18-2023 at 08:29 AM.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    ute

msnbc. lol

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Christopher Hitchens says it best

I miss Hitch.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Oh shit SportEL is a Middle East relations expert now!
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Tough to take a strong stance for either side in this one. Hamas are clearly terrorist pieces of shit that need to be dealt with, but reading / watching about Isreali occupation of the area it's pretty tough to tout them as 'good guys' either.

Seems like one of those situations that won't ever be resolved unless one side is completely wiped out. Sad all around.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Recording of Hamas talking about their rocket that hit the hospital.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1714548529538953637?s=20

Oops.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by riander5 View Post
    Tough to take a strong stance for either side in this one. Hamas are clearly terrorist pieces of shit that need to be dealt with, but reading / watching about Isreali occupation of the area it's pretty tough to tout them as 'good guys' either.

Seems like one of those situations that won't ever be resolved unless one side is completely wiped out. Sad all around.
    Israel unilaterally pulled out of Gaza in 2005.

Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast