Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 44 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No kidding. 11,000+ dead women and children isn’t nearly enough…
    As being reported by the Palestinian Health Authority who is controlled byyyyyyyyyy...... Hamas!

Remember the 500 killed in the "hospital bombing", blamed on Israel, which then turned into "Shit we have terrible rockets and no one died, and it hit an empty parking lot".
    Weird.

My Ride
    NC1

What a shit show watching Claudine gay and liz magill answering questions
    Anti semitism is okay cuz free speech lol
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

No kidding. 11,000+ dead women and children isn’t nearly enough…
    Then you must approve of eliminating Hamas, and everyone who supports it, so this carnage (or what is true of it) can stop. When the vast majority of a people support genocide, it's hard to feel bad for them, even if it isn't their fault they grew up indoctrinated with hatred. Blaming Israel is like blaming the little kids in the schoolyard who finally punch the resident bully in the nose.

You can't kill an ideology but if you don't fight it, it will try to kill you.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 12-15-2023 at 08:25 AM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

It is kind of wild to consider that Hamas has been clear that any ceasefire is just so they can regroup and plan the next attack. They don't even try to hide this. They also don't hide the fact that their main goal is the elimination of the state of Israel, AND the expulsion of the Jews from the region.

Kind of hard to picture a negotiated settlement to this issue. Russia/Ukraine is pretty simple in comparison, since they both agree that a border can exist, they are just arguing over the location of that border.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    It is kind of wild to consider that Hamas has been clear that any ceasefire is just so they can regroup and plan the next attack. They don't even try to hide this. They also don't hide the fact that their main goal is the elimination of the state of Israel, AND the expulsion of the Jews from the region.

Kind of hard to picture a negotiated settlement to this issue. Russia/Ukraine is pretty simple in comparison, since they both agree that a border can exist, they are just arguing over the location of that border.
    But.....but....the women and children! Just ignore the fact that 3/4 of them would happily murder you for not being of their faith. They are the victims here and if the Jews would just kill themselves, there wouldn't be a problem with them.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    As being reported by the Palestinian Health Authority who is controlled byyyyyyyyyy...... Hamas!

Remember the 500 killed in the "hospital bombing", blamed on Israel, which then turned into "Shit we have terrible rockets and no one died, and it hit an empty parking lot".
    Weird.
    You you’re very likely right that it’s an inaccurate number. It’s most likely under reported. Even the IDF who are masters at propaganda have admitted numbers in that range, and you know for damn sure their public assessments of # of innocents killed would on the lower end.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ue-2023-12-06/

WHAT DOES ISRAEL SAY?

A senior Israeli official told journalists on Monday that around a third of those killed in Gaza so far were enemy combatants, estimating their number at less than 10,000 but more than 5,000, without detailing how the estimate was reached. The official said the total count of some 15,000 dead as of Monday given by Palestinian authorities, who do not break down the count between civilians and combatants, is "more or less" right.
    But either way whether it’s 110 or 11,000 innocents, it’s absolutely inhumane. None of these kids deserve to die just like the innocent Israelis slaughtered in Oct didn’t deserve to die. But carpet bombing on a scale that makes ww2 Dresden seem like child’s play is not the right way to eliminate hamas. The leaders aren’t even in the area…if they really want to hit them, send in some special forces to Qatar and find them there. They likely have the intelligence and know exactly where these guys are.

I do also have to call out the irony of taking any stock in a “poll” taken in a territory being actively bombed, while then turning around and regurgitating IDF propaganda that casts doubt on the casualty numbers. Hook, line, and sinker.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Who are the bigger actors here behind the scenes against Israel? Qatar, Iran...Russia? vs. the US essentially?

Obviously kids don't deserve to die as a result of this, why would they. If their parents voted in and supported Hamas, who's ultimately responsible for the children's deaths? Still Israel?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    Who are the bigger actors here behind the scenes against Israel? Qatar, Iran...Russia? vs. the US essentially?

Obviously kids don't deserve to die as a result of this, why would they. If their parents voted in and supported Hamas, who's ultimately responsible for the children's deaths? Still Israel?
    You’re confusing who’s dropping the bombs vs why the bombs are dropped.

The IDF will keep going and there is nothing the virtue signalling Karens can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post

Hamas... Hamas is responsible, plain and simple.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

It’s not hard to game out what’s going on there.

Huge death tolls of innocents plays to Hamas’ favour not Israel’s. So it’s not surprising that Hamas does less than nothing to preserve the life of innocents in Gaza.

People seem to think if the IDF were to leave Gaza today problem would be solved, fundamentally until the Palestinians as a whole accept that Israel and its citizens aren’t going to crawl in a hole and die nothing is going to change.

A ceasefire just trades blood today for more blood tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I don't think they'd accept that hole proposal.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    ute

You you’re very likely right that it’s an inaccurate number. It’s most likely under reported. Even the IDF who are masters at propaganda have admitted numbers in that range, and you know for damn sure their public assessments of # of innocents killed would on the lower end.

But either way whether it’s 110 or 11,000 innocents, it’s absolutely inhumane. None of these kids deserve to die just like the innocent Israelis slaughtered in Oct didn’t deserve to die. But carpet bombing on a scale that makes ww2 Dresden seem like child’s play is not the right way to eliminate hamas. The leaders aren’t even in the area…if they really want to hit them, send in some special forces to Qatar and find them there. They likely have the intelligence and know exactly where these guys are.

I do also have to call out the irony of taking any stock in a “poll” taken in a territory being actively bombed, while then turning around and regurgitating IDF propaganda that casts doubt on the casualty numbers. Hook, line, and sinker.
    Oh you sweet summer child.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

"Just send some special forces to Qatar"

l.o.l.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Oh you sweet summer child.
    What's your inside track info that gives you such supercilious knowledge on this subject?

What defines an innocent vs. combatant?
    Is there a special uniform for each? Forehead tattoos?

I'll stop being facetious.
    What defines a combatant vs. non-combatant is "do they have a gun / weapon or not?".
    You can have a person, walking down the street who is considered a "non-combatant", but pick up a weapon from a dead "combatant" and suddenly they have become a combatant.

Alternatively you can walk down the street and see a dead woman, child, or dude who is dressed in plain clothes, full of bullet holes and you can yell and scream "look at that innocent person dead!".
    Question is: Did that person have a gun / weapon when they were filled with lead and did someone walking by pick up their weapon?

This isn't a new phenomenon, in hundreds of interviews with soldiers who fought in Iraq / Afghanistan have all mentioned this exact scenario where they had to constantly be on edge because anyone can become a combatant at any time.
    This is also why the "civilian" death toll is so high, because you CAN'T easily identify who is / was a combatant at their time of death.

The Hamas leadership has also been very vocal of "we want innocents to die" because they become a martyr AND the rest of the world cries foul when "innocents" die.
    That is why they use civilians as meat shields and why they won't let civilians evacuate areas Israel mentions they are going to bomb.

If Israel wanted to commit mass genocide they wouldn't warn people to evacuate certain areas, they would blanket bomb the entire Gaza strip in one fell swoop.

My Ride
    NC1

it's fked when jordan and egypt wants no part of this shit
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

If we are against inoccent deaths, which side does that put us on? Neither?

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    What defines an innocent vs. combatant?
    Is there a special uniform for each? Forehead tattoos?

I'll stop being facetious.
    What defines a combatant vs. non-combatant is "do they have a gun / weapon or not?".
    You can have a person, walking down the street who is considered a "non-combatant", but pick up a weapon from a dead "combatant" and suddenly they have become a combatant.

Alternatively you can walk down the street and see a dead woman, child, or dude who is dressed in plain clothes, full of bullet holes and you can yell and scream "look at that innocent person dead!".
    Question is: Did that person have a gun / weapon when they were filled with lead and did someone walking by pick up their weapon?

This isn't a new phenomenon, in hundreds of interviews with soldiers who fought in Iraq / Afghanistan have all mentioned this exact scenario where they had to constantly be on edge because anyone can become a combatant at any time.
    This is also why the "civilian" death toll is so high, because you CAN'T easily identify who is / was a combatant at their time of death.

The Hamas leadership has also been very vocal of "we want innocents to die" because they become a martyr AND the rest of the world cries foul when "innocents" die.
    That is why they use civilians as meat shields and why they won't let civilians evacuate areas Israel mentions they are going to bomb.

If Israel wanted to commit mass genocide they wouldn't warn people to evacuate certain areas, they would blanket bomb the entire Gaza strip in one fell swoop.
    There are videos of Israeli people who described Hamas as being extremely nice to them and treating them like humans and feeding them the same food they eat. Of course media has portray hamas a certain way to justify there non tactical bombing strategies. News outlets are forced to cover the IDF and how barbaric they are now, it has to be that bad when media starts exposing Israel for what they are doing...

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Did those Israeli people happen to maybe not be Jews? Because that's the only way those videos could be truthful.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Did those Israeli people happen to maybe not be Jews? Because that's the only way those videos could be truthful.
    Interestingly, Isreal has something like 20% of the voting population who are Arab Muslims and they have all the same rights as the Jewish population, yet when I look at Arab countries, I do not see Jews having the same rights and representation, yet a few here seem to think it is the Jews that are intolerant (not saying you of course). hmmmm.....

Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 ... LastLast