Quantcast
Israel at war on surprise attack. - Page 37 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at war on surprise attack.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doesn't Hamas actually state that they engage in terrorism when they feel it's appropriate? It appears that's what Melissa was saying in the snip I saw.
    I'm saying that CBC's job is to report facts. They suck at it, sure. But I don't want to confuse their refusal to use certain adjectives as bad journalism.

This is Brutal to see. Too bad this has been overshadowed by the Hamas Rallies. There is a world of difference between the direct murder, rape, torture, beheadings, and hostage taking of civilians of all ages versus Israel targeting Hamas with unintentional civilian casualties.

Plus now even more documented evil deranged Brutality. Jihadists gang-raped Israeli woman before one shot her in the head while having sex with her.
    - As I am hiding, I see in the corner of my eye that [a terrorist] is raping her,' the witness told investigators. 'They bent her over and I realised they were raping her and simply passing her on to the next [gunman].'
    - The witness says the victim was 'alive' and 'on her feet and bleeding from her back. But then the situation was that he was pulling her hair. She had long, brown hair.'
    - The woman told officers one of the Hamas gunmen 'shot her in the head while he was raping her... didn't even lift his pants'.
    - Until now, reports of sexual violence carried out by Hamas terrorists were based on testimonies from first responders, who arrived in settlements on October 7 in the aftermath of the attacks.
    - Once there, they said they found bodies of naked women, with signs of abuse.

- interviews with suspects revealed they planned to reach the center of Israel as ell as take control of a settlement for an extended period while taking residents hostage and planting mines in the area. However the plan was thwarted when security forces, reserve units and civilian groups fought back

---> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...October-7.html

---
    But for those who don't know, Muhammad raped and permitted his men to rape and keep and trade sex slaves for those communities he conquered. Such a Perfect Example to follow, eh???

Such as when Muhammad attacked the peaceful Jewish farming community of Khaybar and tortured the town's treasurer by building a fire on him until he revealed the town's treasure, then had him murdered and took the man's wife, Safiya as his wife the same night.

Or when Muhammad encouraged the rape of others captured in battle and keep as sex slaves.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess - Sahih Muslim 3433

Or when the Perfect example of mankind did not mind his men raping women, provided they ejaculated within the bodies of their victims.

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” Sahih Bukhari 34:432

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

@SportEL

What religion do you subscribe to? Just for my own personal information. Not going to ask anything further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Recently watched an account from an Israeli soldier after a few guys from their unit got injured. An RPG was fired from a hospital and missed them by 1-2 m.

It's as if all the shitty things that we hear that Hamas is doing are actually true.

Much like the Taliban in Afghanistan, this seems like a perpetual conflict. Even with international involvement from major powers, I'm pessimistic they could eradicate this problem that is Hamas.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    Recently watched an account from an Israeli soldier after a few guys from their unit got injured. An RPG was fired from a hospital and missed them by 1-2 m.

It's as if all the shitty things that we hear that Hamas is doing are actually true.

Much like the Taliban in Afghanistan, this seems like a perpetual conflict. Even with international involvement from major powers, I'm pessimistic they could eradicate this problem that is Hamas.
    The problem isn’t Hamas, it’s the Palestinian culture of ‘Kill all Jews’. Palestinians don’t want peace, not even their own state. They’d rather sacrifice their own children to kill just one Jew. They are bread and born of hate Israel, why else do you see 4-5 kids per couple in gaza? They want more kids as martyrs.

My Ride
    ute

Yup.

And do you want to know what it sounded like in conversations in the civilized world when Hitler was gassing the Jews?

It sounded a lot like the dumb fucks you hear today saying "well there's extremists on both sides".

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Peaceful protesting as always

Addison says a 27-year-old man from Coquitlam, B.C., was arrested after an officer was punched in the face and her eyes gouged while she was trying to disperse the crowd.
    https://bc.ctvnews.ca/100-officers-d...rant-1.6646074
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by msommers View Post
    The left eating their own.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

The lefts reaction to this war has been baffling. Are they just hard wired to cheer for the underdog no matter what? Or just, "war bad" no matter the war?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

well, underdog in this case, works best if you look through the lens of north american antisemitism. If you think Jews control finance, industry, media and politics, then they can never be underdogs, and must ipso-facto, be the bad guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    The lefts reaction to this war has been baffling. Are they just hard wired to cheer for the underdog no matter what? Or just, "war bad" no matter the war?
    I don’t think the left thinks logically about anything, which makes it particularly hard for a reasonable person to try to understand.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Because we have been conditioned to justify killing Jews because they illegally took land from Gaza.

Then media (including Russian and Chinese) are running with it.

The only person laughing right now is Putin.

We are fucked by inflation, drug zombies, and now immigrants losing their shit because we support Jews killing babies. Meanwhile our cops are forbidden to do their job.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-15-2023 at 02:15 PM.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Can’t we just drop a bunch of the wrong kind of muslims in there and let the problem solve itself?
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Left...Right...idiots on both ends.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    now immigrants losing their shit because we support Jews killing babies.
    Depends if the immigrant is from a jew-hating state.

My Ride
    ute

It's probably not much more complicated than melanin concentration in their their skin.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

I was more talking about the whitey university types

My Ride
    ute

Whitey liberals always assume that the less whitey you are, the more you are the victim

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

True, true

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Whitey liberals always assume that the less whitey you are, the more you are the victim
    Agreed.
    -Xi Jinping

Preach.
    - Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

Finally someone who understands.
    -Mukesh Ambani

Anyone need sugar?
    -Aliko Dangote
    Last edited by msommers; 11-16-2023 at 10:02 AM.
    Ultracrepidarian

Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast