Quantcast
Las Vegas Deals and Travel Tips - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Deals and Travel Tips

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Default Las Vegas Deals and Travel Tips

CalgaryDealsBlog.com is a proud sponsor of beyond. Check out the Calgary Deals and Discounts thread for all the latest deals in Calgary.

I’m proud to announce that we’re expanding and will be launching a deals blog in the beautiful city of Las Vegas!

JustVegasDeals.com will feature Las Vegas’ best daily deals, flight deals, hotel deals, show deals, freebies, guides, reviews and travel tips. I encourage you to visit the blog if you have a future trip planned or know of anyone going to Vegas. There will be lots of hot deals and travel tips that will save you money and help plan your trip.

Make sure you join the Vegas VIP Mailing List for a chance to win great prizes including a trip for 2 to Las Vegas (more details to follow)!

I go to Vegas 3-4 times a year and know a lot about the city. I’ve also partnered with Vegas insiders and experts who will share their insight and tips.

If you have any questions about Vegas, feel free to post here and I'll try my best to answer them.
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

Which is your favorite gentlemen's club?

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by Manhattan
    Which is your favorite gentlemen's club?
    This has been covered in dozens of threads. Search "vegas" and you'll find a lot of good info on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire are my favourite. Spearmint has the hottest girls, but the place is always packed. It can be tough to find a seat Friday or Saturday night. I always go to both and seem to have a better time at Sapphire.

Make sure you visit their website and book a limo. You get a free limo ride, no line and no cover. I usually tip the driver $10 per head. It's way better then paying for a cab and then paying $25 cover per person.

I wouldn't bother with any of the other clubs. Especially the one on Fairmont Street. That's were strippers go to die.

Top 3 buffets. Go.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I dunno, treasures has always treated me well. And I don't like Sapphire as much. Rhino is awesome, but as you say, can get pretty packed.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    1992 KA-T Silvia

shappire has sexiest girls
    rhino is better atmosphere
    belagio has best buffet

My Ride
    Exploded.

Bellagio buffet is def the best and Todai if you just wanna get messed up on sushi.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by Manhattan
    Top 3 buffets. Go.
    My top 3 are:

1. Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
    2. The Buffet at Wynn
    3. The Buffet at Bellagio

Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmo has very good reviews too, but I haven't tried it yet.

What's a decent ballpark flight and/or hotel price for a nice hotel on the strip?

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by buh_buh
    What's a decent ballpark flight and/or hotel price for a nice hotel on the strip?

Expedia has had some sick deals, I've flown out to Monte Carlo for 4 nights for $405, tax included.

I think a decent deal is between 500-650$

I think taxes's alone to vegas are $197? or $297 per person..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    TDi

Aria/vdara can be had for around 500 with free show tickets too.
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    '06 BMW 325xi

Thanks for this! The site got some pretty sweet deals. Me and a bunch of my buddies are driving to Vegas tonight for a week and this will def help!

Thanks again.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Anything in the $500-$650 range is a good deal, but it's hard to give a price because a lot of variables come into play. For example, it's always cheaper if you go during the weekend day vs the typical Thursday-Sunday trip. It can also get very expensive over a long weekend or a major event (CES, EDC, UFC weekend, etc...). There's also a huge range of cheap hotels vs super nice hotels on the strip.

I would say ARIA and Vdara is the best bang for the buck right now. It's a very nice central 5 star hotel. It's just a bit of a hike back to the hotel if you're walking. Here's the deal where you can get 2 free show tickets: http://www.justvegasdeals.com/mgm-re...until-june-20/

I took advantage of the offer back in February and got 2 prime 4th row centre seats to Zarkana for free. The tickets retail for $150 each.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

I'm glad you like the site. Enjoy your trip! Vegas is extra wild over a long weekend.

I just wrote a blog post about Las Vegas Top 10 Buffets: http://www.justvegasdeals.com/las-ve...-best-buffets/

Keep the questions coming. It'll give me more topics to write about.

Originally posted by 403ep3
    Aria/vdara can be had for around 500 with free show tickets too.
    I'm interested. What dates??

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Do you know if the MGM deals come around often? I want to go on August 23rd-27th this year to watch shows, so a deal with shows included would be sweet.

Seems like those type of deals are last minute. I don't mind last minute deals, just worried I might miss out on a good price. Should I just prebuy or wait for last minute. This is our 5 year anniversary so we going for sure, I just want to get the best deal possible as well.

Thanks

EDIT: I think I misread this offer, as long as I book before June 30th I can travel before end of the year right? For some reason when I read it initially I thought I had to complete my travel by the 30th of June.
    Last edited by eblend; 05-20-2013 at 09:23 PM.

My Ride

Okay, I priced out some hotels that I would like to stay at with decent prices, which one would you choose based on being more fancy vs. the extra cost All prices are Aug 22-27th for 2 including nonstop flights:

Monte Carlo - $1290.94
    MGM Grand - $1340.38
    New York New York - $1320.58
    Mandalay Bay - $1450.90
    Aria - $1599.42
    Vdara - $1518
    Mirrage - $1504.50

Kind of leaning towards Monte Carlo. I stayed at Treasure Island before..was pretty good, is this anything like that? I don't want to spend too much on the hotel as I have at least 4 shows to attend...one is included with any one of these hotels.
    Last edited by eblend; 05-20-2013 at 11:00 PM.

My Ride
    TDi

Originally posted by eblend
    Okay, I priced out some hotels that I would like to stay at with decent prices, which one would you choose based on being more fancy vs. the extra cost All prices are Aug 22-27th for 2 including nonstop flights:

Monte Carlo - $1290.94
    MGM Grand - $1340.38
    New York New York - $1320.58
    Mandalay Bay - $1450.90
    Aria - $1599.42
    Vdara - $1518
    Mirrage - $1504.50

Kind of leaning towards Monte Carlo. I stayed at Treasure Island before..was pretty good, is this anything like that? I don't want to spend too much on the hotel as I have at least 4 shows to attend...one is included with any one of these hotels.
    I'm going to be completely honest..those are horrible deals for vegas. Not sure if its because of the timing but you can EASILY slash those prices into 1/3. Let me take a look for you.

Edit: are these prices for 2? If so, they aren't bad but you can still find a better deal.
    Last edited by 403ep3; 05-21-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride

Yes that's for two.

I booked MC at the end for that price, only to find out the show I wanted to go to stops on Aug 20th for august....so I don't get to see it and will have to find something else. Lame, could have easily gotten about $230 worth of tickets for Zarkana, but instead have to go with something else, probably Chris Angel show...Zoomanity also stops on Aug 20th for some reason for August...maybe their august break. Really shitty, but not like I can change my anniversary date so nothing I can do about that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast