Quantcast
Travel deal sites or suggestions - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Travel deal sites or suggestions

My Ride
    1917 Model T, VW Baja, '18 Ram 2500 CTD/6spd

Default Travel deal sites or suggestions

I've got some vacation coming up so might as well go somewhere, but don't really have anywhere particular in mind. Is there a site or service where you can just put in a set of days and see where you can afford to go? Preferably one where you can select premium economy or business class? Expedia and all those make you select a destination rather than just asking where will $xxxx take me on these dates?

Thanks

Edit: Or, if you have suggestions on where to go in February for a little over a week for 2 people, under $5k all in, no economy seats (I'm wider than the shit that passes for economy seats nowadays). I'm leary about all inclusive deals as I've heard often they're a rip off designed to appeal to cheap bastards like me, but don't offer value.
    Last edited by carson blocks; 12-11-2015 at 01:48 PM.

If you're looking at all inclusive's use www.tripcentral.ca

My Ride
    Hybrid

If you're not looking at all inclusive, play around with Google Flight Explorer
    http://www.google.ca/flights/#search;f=YYC;mc=m
    Originally posted by max_boost
    Hey baller, any problem money can solve is no problem at all. Don't sweat it.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Heard about one the other day called ridiculous flight deals or insane flight deals... Not sure. Apparently the guy got a flight to China for like 750 all in return.

Haven't honestly looked into it yet, could be all fluff.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    rally pig

Originally posted by Strider
    If you're not looking at all inclusive, play around with Google Flight Explorer
    http://www.google.ca/flights/#search;f=YYC;mc=m
    This, I use Google Flights Explorer as well sometimes to see what cheap flights I can get on those dates.

Basically select Calgary as outbound flight, pick your dates and a random destination. Then click the Explore map on the right.

My Ride
    is broken

http://yycdeals.com/ is the best for the cheapest of cheap flights. What are you people new here?
    Operator Of Beyond's Official Cardano pool.
    Magical internet money for everyone!

My Ride
    rally pig

Originally posted by jacky4566
    http://yycdeals.com/ is the best for the cheapest of cheap flights. What are you people new here?
    i snagged a 600$ rt flight to asia this coming march through yycdeals and have signed up for email alerts.

but it may not always fit someones schedule or destination you want to go to.

if you're looking for specific dates, google flights and kayak is what i always check first

My Ride
    Lariat

just discovered escapes.ca booked an all inclusive for Christmas and found the best deal there
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

have any of you guys ever done a same day all-inclusive departure? we're looking at leaving on dec 23, departing any time of the day, to any sun destination. do "same day departure" deals exist? lol.
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

My Ride
    Eclipse

http://www.triplink.ca/

You can all thank me later..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    G6

Most of these websites will get you a shitty vacation in a shitty Caribbean shithole. Depending how much a seat better than economy costs, you could potentially do a far better trip for 2 weeks off $5K to an actual NICE place. I'd recommend just going off Google flights.

My Ride

Originally posted by Feruk
    Most of these websites will get you a shitty vacation in a shitty Caribbean shithole. Depending how much a seat better than economy costs, you could potentially do a far better trip for 2 weeks off $5K to an actual NICE place. I'd recommend just going off Google flights.
    Yeah I don't want an experience that screams 'budget' and is unenjoyable. I'm discovering that the $5k I thought was a good budget actually isn't shit, and booking most of these places through their own sites costs more for accommodations alone than the all inclusive price quoted on those websites.

I can fly first class to Cancun for $800/person, but can't find any decent looking all inclusive resorts in Cancun or Riviera Maya for under $250/night and as someone who has never been to a resort, I'm having a hard time picking the truly nice places from the shitholes just based on travel websites.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by carson blocks

Yeah I don't want an experience that screams 'budget' and is unenjoyable. I'm discovering that the $5k I thought was a good budget actually isn't shit, and booking most of these places through their own sites costs more for accommodations alone than the all inclusive price quoted on those websites.

I can fly first class to Cancun for $800/person, but can't find any decent looking all inclusive resorts in Cancun or Riviera Maya for under $250/night and as someone who has never been to a resort, I'm having a hard time picking the truly nice places from the shitholes just based on travel websites.
    I'm assuming you are looking from Christmas to 20th since renting an apartment in that time is around 300USD/night+ for $300 it's a pretty shitty apartment.

You can BPM which is nearly sold out + New Years which is completely packed always..

You will not really find a deal till Jan 20th for Cancun/Playa Del Carmen..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride

I'm trying to go Jan 30 to Feb 11th, all inclusive for two at a decent place.