Quantcast
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19) - Page 821 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 821 of 985 FirstFirst ... 811 820 821 822 831 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,420 of 19688

Thread: Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/COVID-19)

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bro, he said you need skillz
    like Macramé?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by redline View Post
    To all you slippery slope supporters… he is what real authoritarian world looks like … We are sooooooooooo faaaarrrrrr from this

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...irus-1.5575473
    True authoritarian would be mandatory vaccines for all. There’s a handful of countries doing it, would be interested to see how that pans out. They’re all using shitty Chinese vaccines tho.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

You must have no skills …. Makes sense
    You're obviously pretty confused how the whole immigration thing works. Not like I expected that to be the one subject that you finally had some insight on.

Hundreds of Toronto Police Officers Join Rally against Vaccine Passports and Mandates

"We have the people, aligned with the police, against the draconian government, and what do we call that everybody?” Sky asked

“United non-compliance!” the crowd replied.

“I told you all that the police would eventually have to draw a line in the sand, the police would eventually have to honor their oath to our constitution, their oath to themselves, the oath to their families, the oath to their country, and today is that day,” stated Sky.

“And when they stepped up to the plate for us, as you see, we stepped up to the plate for them!” he continued.

--> https://rumble.com/vm1xgc-huge-crowd...nst-vacci.html
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hu...ne-passports/-

--
    Happening out in LA with Police Officers and Firefighters as Well
    --> https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hu...ine-passports/

My Ride
    Bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    you cant just saunter up to the border and say you want to go to work in the US
    Millions of Mexicans do it.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Quote Originally Posted by vengie View Post
    Bro, he said you need skillz

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
    Millions of Mexicans do it.
    Yup. Canadians make it harder than it needs to be. Lying is as valid as long as you never get caught.

"Fake it till you make it".
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    You're obviously pretty confused how the whole immigration thing works. Not like I expected that to be the one subject that you finally had some insight on.
    It is ok to admit that you tried and they turned you down so now you are butt hurt... I know a lot of people that have done it. to each there own.

back to covid

My Ride
    ute

gettin' spiiiiiiicey!

I know a lot of people that have done it.
    Ok mitsu3000gt

Dr. Judy Wilyman in Australia

Uh oh, She's going against the narrative. Quick.. Censor, Ban, Delete, Cancel, Fire!

Google is the Arbiter of 'truth' - Google admits: We’re keeping Aussies in the dark
    --> https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ea0c6e722f4d78

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Just got this email. The CBE keeping in line with the UCP's social irresponsibility...

It is important that your child stay home when sick, but it is also important for them to attend school if they are feeling well. As close contacts are no longer required to isolate, if you choose to keep your child at home, it will be marked as an unexcused absence
    In other words an unvaccinated close contact with a positive Covid case will be punished if they self isolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post
    Just got this email. The CBE keeping in line with the UCP's social irresponsibility...

In other words an unvaccinated close contact with a positive Covid case will be punished if they self isolate.
    Schools are in so much trouble. Kenney has completely ignored the reality of the situation for political expediency, which is why he prematurely removed restrictions in time for Stampede. Hard to believe, but not really surprising, that Kenney learned nothing about the first three waves nor what was/is going on in the rest of the world with Delta.

I'm up in the air about CC isolation, as the gov asked my organization to wind down our iso operation (where I work) back at the end of June. We let at least 75% of staff go. We were supposed to be shutting down mid September, then that got pushed to end of Sept, and now it's been extended to the end of Oct. At the moment, we've been seeing more positive cases than at any one point during the previous waves. Staff is being pushed to the max and we're only operating at 1/3 capacity of the facility (we were using it all at peak). If UPC reintroduces mandatory iso for CCs, we're screwed staff wise.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Quote Originally Posted by Tik-Tok View Post

Not really a punishment when there aren’t any real consequences for un-excused absences
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    Not really a punishment when there aren’t any real consequences for un-excused absences
    It's the spirit of it. Giving the finger to people who want to be socially responsible. I understand not requiring self isolation for close contacts, but to not give leeway for those who have the ability and means to keep their kids home is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    Schools are in so much trouble. Kenney has completely ignored the reality of the situation for political expediency, which is why he prematurely removed restrictions in time for Stampede...
    Stampede was two months ago, not two weeks ago. As tough as it may be to believe, I think the number of cases spread during Stampede was the square root of fuck all and did not contribute statistically to the elevated issues we are seeing today.

When did the glory holes move to in person Orgies? Trend that.

Quote Originally Posted by FraserB View Post
    My understanding is there is a minimum number of attendance days required in each grade of 1-12?

It never occurred to me to actually check the policy as I didn't care to skip anyways back in the day, but has that changed or was that the lie they give kids?

My Ride
    Edge

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Stampede was two months ago, not two weeks ago. As tough as it may be to believe, I think the number of cases spread during Stampede was the square root of fuck all and did not contribute statistically to the elevated issues we are seeing today.
    I made no argument that the numbers increased due to the Stampede. My point, because you missed it, was that the restrictions should never have been fully removed due to what was going on around the world in June. Even a quick glance at the U.S. should have been enough for Kenney to take a much more cautious approach. The Stampede was but one part of Kenney's "open for summer" plan, but likely a main driver in him trying to look like the good guy. It likely gave unthinking people that the worst was over or at least that the delta variant was irrelevant. Most people I talked to thought it was too quick, and sure enough, here we are.

Not that it is related to the Stampede, but Alberta's numbers started increasing again right around the middle of July. We had 578 cases on July 15, 676 on the 22nd, 1,655 by the 30th, 11,426 by August 30th, and 15,486 by Sept 7th. It isn't rocket science, thankfully, or Kenney would have us all blowed up real good by now.

My Ride
    *The First*

Quote Originally Posted by duaner View Post
    I made no argument that the numbers increased due to the Stampede. My point, because you missed it, was that the restrictions should never have been fully removed due to what was going on around the world in June. Even a quick glance at the U.S. should have been enough for Kenney to take a much more cautious approach. The Stampede was but one part of Kenney's "open for summer" plan, but likely a main driver in him trying to look like the good guy. It likely gave unthinking people that the worst was over or at least that the delta variant was irrelevant. Most people I talked to thought it was too quick, and sure enough, here we are.

Not that it is related to the Stampede, but Alberta's numbers started increasing again right around the middle of July. We had 578 cases on July 15, 676 on the 22nd, 1,655 by the 30th, 11,426 by August 30th, and 15,486 by Sept 7th. It isn't rocket science, thankfully, or Kenney would have us all blowed up real good by now.
    Ok, so you believe that removing the restrictions early has led us to the elevated case numbers and then the elevated ICU numbers that we're seeing today?
    Why did it take 9 weeks to get us? That's too long for people to simply blame our lack of restrictions, isn't it?

Page 821 of 985 FirstFirst ... 811 820 821 822 831 ... LastLast