Quantcast
Putin vs Ukraine. - Page 127 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 127 of 138 FirstFirst ... 117 126 127 128 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2748

Thread: Putin vs Ukraine.

My Ride
    *The First*

So, I think I'm getting up to speed on this. A country with a Top-5 largest, most supposedly advanced military on earth is something like 60+ weeks into the sneak-attack invasion of a Borat country that makes perogies & regards. Russia is obviously winning. The only reason it's taken 60 weeks is reasons and obviously PerögyTôwn is under complete Russian control and they're just waiting for the right moment to raise the Russian flags and parade around with the dead crooked ZelenaGuy.
    It all adds up.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

You morons are pretending you know how long it should take to annex regions of a country that signed a peace agreement 8 years ago as a stall tactic to prepare to invade those regions and take on Russia while having FULL NATO support.

On top of that, Ukrainians and Russians are the same people, so Russia chose to show restraint and try their beat to only draw in the fascists.

The stupidity of you simpletons is funny. Legit. Funny.
    MAGA = My Ass Got Arrested.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

PSA. High school is not a popularity contest little girls

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, I think I'm getting up to speed on this. A country with a Top-5 largest, most supposedly advanced military on earth is something like 60+ weeks into the sneak-attack invasion of a Borat country that makes perogies & regards. Russia is obviously winning. The only reason it's taken 60 weeks is reasons and obviously PerögyTôwn is under complete Russian control and they're just waiting for the right moment to raise the Russian flags and parade around with the dead crooked ZelenaGuy.
    It all adds up.
    Succinct summary, yes. Russia's military went from monster to meme in like a week. Hell of a speedrun.

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    NATO wins by vastly reducing Russia's influence on geopolitics and gutting their MIC. They've already won, the Ukrainian invasion just sped things up a lot.

Crimea is not a red line more than any other annexed region. Why would they bother building fortifications on the Crimean beaches if they planned to nuke anyone that landed on them?
    Yep.

Russia thinks it's fighting one war, but it's not. Nobody gives a fuck about what happens in either of those shithole countries. But taking Russia off the board is very convenient for the west.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Dr. Richard Wolff on de dollarization.

Thank Russia cause you might recall what has happened to every other country that tried ::

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2NatmMV/
    Last edited by Yolobimmer; 05-24-2023 at 09:17 PM.

Beware the passive aggressive Mean Girls. Vengie, Killramos, Penismightier, buster, jrscoolude, etc who bully others into their circle jerk opinion, serially negging you, while claiming they ignore you and don't obsess over you.

My Ride
    Z

I wish there was a super ignore where a person's posts wouldn't show up at all and it was just as if they didn't post
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    Those are all western talking points.

No one thinks Putin is the villain. That's why despite American threats, more than half the world's population supports Russia.

Look how many countries have joined BRICS and starring to trade in currency other than the US $.
    They are all points that favour the western side, you mean. One could also call these facts. Yet, you brush them off because facing them proves you wrong. You really have no clue. This is a war Russia cannot win. Sadly, so long as Putin is ok with the attrition rate, Ukraine is challenged as well.

Here is the list of countries who voted that Russia was the aggressor in this war:
    Name:  Screenshot_20230501_142348_Twitter.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  259.2 KB

Countries making economic decisions that benefit their state is nothing new. I have no doubt many leaders would love to undermine usa's dominance. But that doesn't mean they support Putins war. Sorry to burst your bubble.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They are all points that favour the western side, you mean. One could also call these facts. Yet, you brush them off because facing them proves you wrong. You really have no clue. This is a war Russia cannot win. Sadly, so long as Putin is ok with the attrition rate, Ukraine is challenged as well.

Here is the list of countries who voted that Russia was the aggressor in this war:
    Name:  Screenshot_20230501_142348_Twitter.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  259.2 KB

Countries making economic decisions that benefit their state is nothing new. I have no doubt many leaders would love to undermine usa's dominance. But that doesn't mean they support Putins war. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Yes, American democracy. Vote how we say, or else! Bombs, or sanctions.....

"It's fine, that's how everyone does it." Lol.

I like how you guys have switched from "Fuck yeah, Ukraine is going to kick Russias ass."

To "Meh, Russia hasn't beaten shitty old Ukraine yet."

2/3d of the world's population lives in neutral or Russia leaning countries my friend.

"The west" and countries that can be bullied are only about 1/3.

The US has done FAR worse, FAR from its borders, for FAR sketching reasons.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

https://www.eiu.com/n/russia-can-cou...ing-countries/

https://www.ft.com/content/d7baedc7-...c-6a634bea7f4d

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

What's extremely obvious is that "the west" and Europe doesn't give a fuck about dead Ukrainians, or the countryside of Ukraine turning into rubble and mud. Sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    I'm way less "me" than people give me discredit for.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Quote Originally Posted by g-m View Post
    I wish there was a super ignore where a person's posts wouldn't show up at all and it was just as if they didn't post
    We tried that? It was called a ban.

Some cockroaches are too dumb to die.

That said Russia has always been somewhere between a joke and a meme. This Ukraine situation has only made that more clear.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    We tried that? It was called a ban.

Some cockroaches are too dumb to die.

That said Russia has always been somewhere between a joke and a meme. This Ukraine situation has only made that more clear.
    You know how normal, intelligent humans implement an ignore feature? It's called their brain and selective attention.

Lol. Yeah yeah, impossible for you, but you can get help for that!!

"Freeeedumb"!!!!!!!

"Ah shit, just ban them...."

You're a fucking cunt as the Aussies say.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    What's extremely obvious is that "the west" and Europe doesn't give a fuck about dead Ukrainians, or the countryside of Ukraine turning into rubble and mud. Sad.
    Is it really obvious?

Propagandists talk of this war being prolonged because of military aid to Ukraine, but if that had not happened, Ukranians would likely all be living under occupation with no national identity. Would that be better for them? And besides that, even with what would otherwise have been limited resistance, do we feel that Russia would have then NOT levelled entire cities to the ground or killed those resisting? Didn't we already see these warfare tactics in Syria when Russia came in to quell the rebellions which were probably even less equipped than Ukraine would have been? That resulted in swaths of total destruction there too. Frankly, I think world aid to Ukraine is done with Ukrainian sovereignty in mind.

But it also serves the interest of those supplying the weapons, which is probably primarily why they're doing it. If Russia is going to invade and destabilize things, that poses a threat to the collective. By standing to the side and letting the Ukrainians duke it out, they lose no troops while still achieving the objective of weakening Russia's military capabilities. Then, in the end, if Ukraine retains their country, it provides a foothold for which NATO can build defenses right next to Russia, as well as control a key strategic entry point should an actual war with the collective ever occur.

So yeah, it's self serving indeed - but just because it's a win-win scenario for the collective doesn't mean they don't "care" about the Ukrainians dying - which would have happened anyway. It's more opportunist than anything, I think.

My Ride
    ute

I support the war in Ukraine because it is removing a strategic threat off the board so we can focus on China's nonsense. And we don't have to have our citizens dying in the war. We get to see how a proxy war with modern tech works. It's a bit of a trial run for Taiwan.

Do I care about Ukrainians and Russians dying? Not overly.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

how can you not care about people dying? i just don't understand that. Even people just being displaced and having no where to live no certainty on food, shelter, and safety.. i guess i'm a giant pussy but that breaks my heart

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    how can you not care about people dying? i just don't understand that. Even people just being displaced and having no where to live no certainty on food, shelter, and safety.. i guess i'm a giant pussy but that breaks my heart
    117 billion humans have lived on the planet. So 108 billion people have died.

Every year about 70 million people are dying around the world.

I think there have been 10,000 Ukrainian civilians killed and 15,000 soldiers? Something like that.

The question is - why is your heart breaking over deaths that amount to a rounding error on the global level?

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by JfuckinC View Post
    Yup. Ukraine is down to almost half it's pre-war population. It's crazy.

And all because the US gave them false hope, and a broken "Minsk agreement" the fascist third of Ukraine never intended to honour. Just use to stall and prepare for war.

All designed by "the west" to weaken Russia.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2022/12/1...onal-tribunal/

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I think there have been 10,000 Ukrainian civilians killed and 15,000 soldiers? Something like that.

The question is - why is your heart breaking over deaths that amount to a rounding error on the global level?
    Oh, I think its a lot more than that. In Bahkmut alone, I believe Russia just admitted 20,000 dead on their side, just to take that city. About 10,000 convicts, and 10,000 conscripts. Now, just like China, if they publish a number, you better believe it's significantly worse since their governments aren't held accountable for anything resembling accuracy. Western/Ukranians report upwards of 100,000 Russians dead for the same event. Chances are, the real numbers are somewhere in the middle.

By the same accounts, they estimate minimum 100,000 up to over 200,000 dead on the Russian side during this campaign on the whole. It is generally accepted that the losses of Russians is far higher than that of the Ukranians, but rest assured they've lost a ton of soldiers as well. Now, one may say - too bad... they're soldiers. They know what they were getting themselves into. In some cases, sure. But the fact is, neither side allows their men to "opt out". If they want you to go, you're going. So it isn't like everyone truly wants to be there.

Then there are the civilians, and with so many missing who knows what that number truly is but it's certainly in the tens of thousands.

So, you say - who cares? On a global level, that volume is nothing. And you're right. But yet, they were people with lives. Sons, daughters, fathers, mothers.

Why do we care? We care because it's human nature to wish for the betterment of others. By your "model", why does anybody care about anyone or anything? Why worry about your own family when that 1 person is even less significant in the world than those lost in Ukraine? Seems to me your model works just fine until it comes to your own personal interests. And if your own interests is the only thing that keeps you caring about someone, then I think you may be missing the purpose of caring in the first place.

But don't think that just because we care, we are all broken up about it. I don't know these people, and it doesn't affect me personally. But that doesn't negate having a heart, sympathy and empathy.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I support the war in Ukraine because it is removing a strategic threat off the board so we can focus on China's nonsense. And we don't have to have our citizens dying in the war. We get to see how a proxy war with modern tech works. It's a bit of a trial run for Taiwan.

Do I care about Ukrainians and Russians dying? Not overly.
    ain't no art of war guy but this does seem to make sense
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    2019 Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    Oh, I think its a lot more than that. In Bahkmut alone, I believe Russia just admitted 20,000 dead on their side, just to take that city. About 10,000 convicts, and 10,000 conscripts. Now, just like China, if they publish a number, you better believe it's significantly worse since their governments aren't held accountable for anything resembling accuracy. Western/Ukranians report upwards of 100,000 Russians dead for the same event. Chances are, the real numbers are somewhere in the middle.

By the same accounts, they estimate minimum 100,000 up to over 200,000 dead on the Russian side during this campaign on the whole. It is generally accepted that the losses of Russians is far higher than that of the Ukranians, but rest assured they've lost a ton of soldiers as well. Now, one may say - too bad... they're soldiers. They know what they were getting themselves into. In some cases, sure. But the fact is, neither side allows their men to "opt out". If they want you to go, you're going. So it isn't like everyone truly wants to be there.

Then there are the civilians, and with so many missing who knows what that number truly is but it's certainly in the tens of thousands.

So, you say - who cares? On a global level, that volume is nothing. And you're right. But yet, they were people with lives. Sons, daughters, fathers, mothers.

Why do we care? We care because it's human nature to wish for the betterment of others. By your "model", why does anybody care about anyone or anything? Why worry about your own family when that 1 person is even less significant in the world than those lost in Ukraine? Seems to me your model works just fine until it comes to your own personal interests. And if your own interests is the only thing that keeps you caring about someone, then I think you may be missing the purpose of caring in the first place.

But don't think that just because we care, we are all broken up about it. I don't know these people, and it doesn't affect me personally. But that doesn't negate having a heart, sympathy and empathy.
    You got that backwards. Ukraine lost 7 to 1 according to leaked Pentagon documents, and 14:1 according to military experts from the US who's videos I posted before. Including the Desert Storm Colonel.

I've never seen someone as willfully ignorant as you.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Shhhh, adults are talking.

Page 127 of 138 FirstFirst ... 117 126 127 128 137 ... LastLast