Quantcast
Trudeau has to go? - Page 146 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 136 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3088

Thread: Trudeau has to go?

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I still don't understand what happened to the good old days of assassinating politicians.
    It's a nuanced problem. The people that realize something like this should happen and still have the means to execute, still have their job and their family, and some semblance of a life. So they're not going to risk the jail time to do the right thing. By the time things are bad enough that you've lost your job, your family has fallen apart, you're homeless, etc. You no longer have the means to execute now that you have nothing to lose.

Plus in our case, it would require some planning and a bit of a team. Because the whole thing is 2 pronged approach. You can't take out JT without also simultaneously getting CF at the same time. You can't risk her taking the reigns from JT in his absence, and you have to take her out before security gets exponentially ramped up after the JT incident.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

There was a confidence vote.

The liberals passed with unanimous support of the NDP and the Bloc.

This isn’t rocket appliances
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

My Ride
    ute

Canadians elected him numerous times.

O'Leary: it's the populace that is incompetent.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    The context was not obvious, being someone who just saw a few wildly exaggerated headlines. Instead of news treating this like the nothingburger it is, they pitched it as if motion is passed and there is actually going to be a non confidence vote. So no wonder nobody could offer anything resembling an answer, because what I was asking didn't make any rational sense based on the actual true details here.
    Tell me that you are a headline reader (and don’t understand how parliament remotely works) without telling me.

CBC:
    “ Poilievre wants to topple the Liberal government with a non-confidence motion on the carbon tax”

The byline:
    “The parliamentary manoeuvre is likely to fail”

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.ff View Post
    Tell me that you are a headline reader (and don’t understand how parliament remotely works) without telling me.

CBC:
    “ Poilievre wants to topple the Liberal government with a non-confidence motion on the carbon tax”

The byline:
    “The parliamentary manoeuvre is likely to fail”
    Go figure, it turns out I was right all along

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

So serious question here. What are PP and the Cons meant to actually campaign on over the next 18 months? With the new federal budget coming in a couple weeks, which will undoubtedly have billions of additional dollars dedicated to more/new social handjobs (dental care, affordable housing, zoning BS, pharmacare, $10/day daycare, etc.). If PP and the Cons campaign on what we actually need; a slash & cut platform do get spending under control. They will alienate a lot of the voters that want all those programs. If they campaign on not slashing all this damn social welfare, but simply scrapping the Carbon Tax, we're just going to keep growing the debt and arguably be even more fucked.

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

Quote Originally Posted by 94boosted View Post
    So serious question here. What are PP and the Cons meant to actually campaign on over the next 18 months? With the new federal budget coming in a couple weeks, which will undoubtedly have billions of additional dollars dedicated to more/new social handjobs (dental care, affordable housing, zoning BS, pharmacare, $10/day daycare, etc.). If PP and the Cons campaign on what we actually need; a slash & cut platform do get spending under control. They will alienate a lot of the voters that want all those programs. If they campaign on not slashing all this damn social welfare, but simply scrapping the Carbon Tax, we're just going to keep growing the debt and arguably be even more fucked.
    Reality? They'll probably tank their chances focusing on social wedge issues pandering to the nutty far right and nothing that'll actually help Canadians.

Ideally? Focus on the stagnant economy and how to get our GDP growing again, grow our exports to try and bring our dollar back up to make food and goods cheaper. Refocus immigration on people we need to improve things and not an open door for everyone, bring the amount of federal workers back down in line with what it was before the liberals nearly doubled it.

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by pheoxs View Post

Ideally? Focus on the stagnant economy and how to get our GDP growing again, grow our exports to try and bring our dollar back up to make food and goods cheaper. Refocus immigration on people we need to improve things and not an open door for everyone, bring the amount of federal workers back down in line with what it was before the liberals nearly doubled it.

My Ride
    *The First*

I don't see how poor people aren't rioting in the streets. Food is no longer affordable for the poor whether it's groceries of any type (meat, perishables, produce, dry-goods or processed shit) or restaurant/fast-food. The cost of gasoline is getting pretty uncomfortable, electricity is also very high and methane heat is too much money for far too many people.

The government is stealing plenty of my money to redistribute it to those who are worse off, but there's no way they are handing out enough of our money to help the lower income folks, so they are completely, obliterated-fucked and something must be going to shift here soon to get them properly radicalized against this horse shit.

Name:  Screenshot_20240327_200041_Chrome.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  364.3 KB

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

campaign on Justin being out of touch and axing the tax.

Say nothing else.

Cut all the social program endless spending BS once in chair.

Let liberals in fight for 4 years after Trudeau gets shown door.

Win again based on liberals being a dumpster fire.

8 years of good policy erasing all the damage done.

If we could balance the budget 1 or 2 of those years it would be a massive relative victory for taxpayers.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Nissan x2

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    I don't see how poor people aren't rioting in the streets. Food is no longer affordable for the poor whether it's groceries of any type (meat, perishables, produce, dry-goods or processed shit) or restaurant/fast-food. The cost of gasoline is getting pretty uncomfortable, electricity is also very high and methane heat is too much money for far too many people.

The government is stealing plenty of my money to redistribute it to those who are worse off, but there's no way they are handing out enough of our money to help the lower income folks, so they are completely, obliterated-fucked and something must be going to shift here soon to get them properly radicalized against this horse shit.

[ATTACH=CON]
    This is why Trudeau winning the next election will be extra spicy for Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by 94boosted View Post
    The obvious statement to make when challenged on how Trudeau is basking the poor with the taxes of the slightly less poor. Is to remind people that the only reason they're needing government handouts just to get by, is because of the inept spending and policy of a decade of Liberals.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

The obvious statement to make when challenged on how Trudeau is basking the poor with the taxes of the slightly less poor. Is to remind people that the only reason they're needing government handouts just to get by, is because of the inept spending and policy of a decade of Liberals.
    Honestly, sometimes I wonder who would actually want to take control of this trainwreck?

I often daydream about returning to Canada and trying to start a grassroots centrist party grown via social media but then I remind myself, the country is fucked and voters are retarded.

Canada seems incapable of a long-term strategy because everyone just wants free shit yesterday.

If the CPC win and do what they should to fix the country (cut regulation, reduce immigration, reduce taxation, absolutely gut spending) they'll be lucky to last 4 years.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

If you had 100 million dollars, that'd be a frustrating way to spend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

This is exactly the issue, and because gen pop is inept with finances in their own household, they see nothing wrong with Liberal spending

It’s only when their own pocket book is affected that they pull their head out of their ass and look for someone to blame

When the average 65 year old has 250k saved for a 20-25 year retirement it truly shows how stupid the choices are that the average person makes over their lifetime

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

I saw Millhouse campaigning in Vancouver a few weeks ago. I shit you not. He promised to save us from the Turd who Millhouse said was coming for our pizza ovens?!?! What an emotional dipshit.

An election hasn't even been called and this mental midget has been campaigning for 2 years and outspending the Turd who's actually working.

I swear, I can't handle his level of stupid and the mental midgets that support "Millhouse in a t-shirt."
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

^ Is a toma alt back?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    '13 GT1R

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    ^ Is a toma alt back?

Oh, look. A mental midget.
    GT1R. 8.82@169
    Mission

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    If you had 100 million dollars, that'd be a frustrating way to spend it.
    Go write a follow up song with your Barenaked Buddies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davidI View Post
    Honestly, sometimes I wonder who would actually want to take control of this trainwreck?

I often daydream about returning to Canada and trying to start a grassroots centrist party grown via social media but then I remind myself, the country is fucked and voters are retarded.

Canada seems incapable of a long-term strategy because everyone just wants free shit yesterday.

If the CPC win and do what they should to fix the country (cut regulation, reduce immigration, reduce taxation, absolutely gut spending) they'll be lucky to last 4 years.
    It's now a game of hot potato.

Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 136 145 146 147 ... LastLast